Outdoor Activity Staff
We are looking for several new Instructors and staff to join our fun and friendly activities team to be the first ones to open the new site here at Bluewater.
No formal qualifications are required as full training is provided, however previous Activity Instructor/ ropes course/ climbing experience plus any first aid certification would be a big advantage for you.
A positive attitude and sense of humour is essential, as well as a good head for heights, the ability to remain calm, a compassionate approach to helping people, plus a passion for working outdoors.
You must be fit, active, and due to the customer-facing nature of our roles, confident in providing consistently high standards of customer care for our visitors throughout their experience, ensuring both their enjoyment and their safety at all times, by following processes and safety standards.
This role will require you to attend a week long training course and to achieve sign-off by an external assessor.
Positions may also be subject to an enhanced personal check through the Disclosure and Barring Service
- Daily setup and clear down of activities
- The safe and consistent operation of activities, the fitting and removal of safety equipment for customers, safety briefings and adherence to strict standards and processes
- Coaching and assisting both adults and children through the activities in a calm and controlled manner, ensuring each person feels safe and enjoys their experiences
- Basic cleaning and maintenance of site
These roles are based upon zero-hours contracts, however, we do have some fixed-term contracts with at least 30 hours guaranteed for the right candidates.
Due to the 7 days a week nature of our business you will need to be available weekdays/weekends/holidays during the summer season.
- Uniforms are provided.
- Contract length: Various
- Salary: Up to £21,000 Depending on age and experience
- Job Types: Temporary, Permanent
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Permanent
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org